Stompiesland Safaris Information
Booking Your Flight Tickets:
We will assist you with all the details and correct dates when you travel to South Africa. We have a very good Travel agents that we use and if you prefer we can send you all her details. She will assist you with all flights and also booking overnight accommodation if you need to overnight.
Clothing and Personal Requirements:
- Hunting or hiking boots – already broken in!
- Backpack to carry cameras, daily items you will use out in the field.
- Comfortable camp or tennis shoes
- Hunting shorts – – cameo or khaki
- Long trouser – camo or khaki
- Light Hunting jacket, mornings and nights can get cold
- Long sleeve hunting shirts
- Short sleeve hunting shirts
- Warm sweater
- Hunting hat
- Insect repellent – bugs are not a problem but, a small can is good.
- Small flashlight
- Ear plugs
- Hard gun case that will lock, with your name and address on it.
- A Good Camera and video camera
Documents To Travel With:
- A Pen
- Tickets and reservations
- Cash/ Credit cards
- Travellers Checks
- Make sure to give a family member or friend at home a copy of your passport and flight itinerary.
- Invitation Letter – you will receive from us before the hunt
- Paperwork for rifle and ammunition